Happy? ;) (need...emoticons!) Anyway, I was just on the U of U website, and as of today they have both of my transcripts, so now my application is officially In Process. So please cross your fingers for me, everyone! I hope I hear something soon so I can begin working on getting financial aid.
In other news, there was a hideous spider on my black work-issue jacket the other day, and I almost put it on! Luckily I saw it before I did, just barely in time. Ugh. So I dumped the jacket on the floor, and used my old jacket I had in the car instead. But then when I got home from work, I carried the jacket outside, and saw that the spider was still there! I didn't want to shake it out in case it got on me, so I squished it in my jacket, and now there's spider guts on it! Icky!
Will blog again tomorrow!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I almost fainted from happiness to read your blog Becky! Ok, that was seriously gross about the spider--I would have freaked out. I don't handle things like that too well and bug season is returning. Glad to hear the U of U stuff is on track--can we call you a Ute?
I nearly fainted when I saw that you had updated your blog! I'll have my fingers crossed for you- but I'm sure you'll get in.
Post a Comment